Telehealth has added convenience to obtaining treatment for mental health. We are proud to offer this service to our clients and most insurance plans will cover these services. If you are interested in exploring this option please keep in mind the following information:
- Your provider is licensed to practice in the state of Ohio and as such, you must be in the state of Ohio for your service.
- Our practice utilizes Zoom for our telehealth calls. You will need a device that has video and audio capabilities to conduct your session. We are unable to provide telephonic (audio only) services to our clients.
- Telehealth may not be conducted if you are driving and the call will be terminated by your practitioner in the event this should take place.
- The day before your scheduled visit, you will get an e-mail containing the link for your telehealth visit. If you do not receive this link, you can also go to your patient portal and locate it under appointments.
- A strong internet connection is required for a successful connection for your appointment. For the most reliable experience, we suggest that you use an ethernet cable to connect to your device.
- For your own privacy, we recommend that you go to a quiet and private space in which you can conduct your session.
PLEASE BE SURE TO REVIEW YOUR INSURANCE BENEFITS PRIOR TO YOUR TELEHEALTH VISIT TO CONFIRM THAT THIS WILL BE A COVERED BENEFIT.